Full Stack Developer
Founded in 1997, this company focuses on spectrum engineering and automation technology services. They also concentrate on consulting services for software engineering and data analytics. The platform they’re currently working on is to quickly scale up in line with defense IT modernization efforts, supporting web application radio parametrics. Right now, they’re looking to bring on a full-time java developer to their brand new office in DC. Candidate must be clearable up to a Secret level clearance, but you can start work immediately in the interim.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working with Java
- Professional experience working with Spring or related framework
- Database experience with MySQL preferably
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any frontend experience
- Non-relational DB experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Backend development
- 5% Frontend development
- 70% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.