Design Technologist - Design Systems
A SF headquartered enterprise company in the cloud management software space is looking for a Designer to oversee their design systems work. This individual would play an integral role in driving and evangelizing their system.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays pixel perfect designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Must have worked on design systems within a product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building motion prototypes using principle beyond design systems
- Nuance sense of user needs and behaviors
- Can work well in a design team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI/Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Daily Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.