A start up in the Real Estate space is looking to bring on a Data Scientist to their growing team. In this position, you’ll be using Python, R, SQL and everything in the Pystack to construct predictive models to predict the market value of homes. You will focus on the design, development and implementation of ranking models, cluster segmentations, and algorithms in support of this business needs. This is an awesome opportunity to be a hands on individual contributor to a growing firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience with building predictive models
- Python, R, SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or relevant area
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure
- Deep learning tools
- Enjoy working on a project from end to end
- Passion for technology
- 100% Hands On and collaboration with devops and data engineering team
- Analyze clients data and determine the best course of action to improve clients business
- You will leverage various mathematical and statistical methods to help better understand and predict behavior
- You will be building predictive models, including time series, spatial, and/or forecasting models
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.