Java Developer needed for our client located in Downtown Los Angeles. This Java engineer will join a small team and be fundamental in building out some of the most crucial financial applications for the School. You will be responsible for full life cycle development working on multi-tiered applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with Struts and Hibernate
- REST/SOAP web services experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with IBM tools including WebSphere, IBM i, DB2, Portlets, etc.
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- JUnit is a plus & the ability to produce high quality, clean code
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Java Engineering
- 40% Backend and Front End Full Stack Development
- 100% Java Software Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Highly Stable Industry
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life, AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.