Lead Virtualization Engineer/VMware/Windows/Linux
A Software company in Philadelphia’s suburbs is looking for a Lead Virtualization Engineer to join the team. The environment is 80% Windows and 20% Linux all servers are virtualized with VMware 6.0 and 6.5. Duties will include, Physical to Virtual Server migrations, VMware upgrades to 6.7, VMware patching, etc.
This position offers a competitive base + bonus, flexible hours and two days working from home a week. They also offer multiple avenues of growth into more of an Architect position or down the Management path.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years working on VMware 6.0, 6.5 and 6.7
- VMware Engineering (Patching, Upgrades)
- Experience supporting a large environment of 300+ virtual servers
- Windows Servers 2008, 2012, 2016
- Linux (RHEl, CentOS, Ubuntu)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Active VCP
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Virtualization/VMware
- 100% Hands-On Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health, Dental & Vision
- Matching 401k
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time
- Great Location/Flexible Hours
- Growth Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.