Front End Engineer
A driven Gov-Tech startup, that is digitizing the experience for government based careers, is looking to add a Front-End Engineer to assist the team in developing their platform. Their platform digitizes the way government workers go about daily job requirements such as utility and infrastructure tasks. They are located in the heart of Chicago, in one of the greatest office spaces in the city.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Elixir, or Phoenix
- Previous web application development
What You Will Be Doing
- Ruby on Rails
- Building out web applications
- Implement requirements using a variety of tools and technologies
- Work with project managers and development team
- Be innovative while building out the company’s tech forward application
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.