A real estate investment platform company is looking for a Data Engineer to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about engineering solutions to data problems and creating an environment that allows users to understand financial data using cutting-edge analytics and insight. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with backend or data engineering experience, has knowledge of data warehousing concepts and someone who has worked on high-traffic and scalable applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development
- 4+ years experience in ETL concepts/technologies
- Scripting experience with Python and/or Java
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, Redshift)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with BI systems (Tableau)
- Experience with Terraform
- Proficiency in either Ruby, Python, or Java
- Great communication/collaboration skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% ETL Pipelines
- 40% Scripting
- 20% AWS
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.