Tech Agnostic Software Engineer Role - Kendall Square
Software consulting company located in Cambridge is hiring a Tech Agnostic Software Engineer to join their top consulting team. In this role, you would be working with large enterprise clients to government entities to set them up with modern development practices!
As part of their collaborative environment they practice paired programming, so love of teamwork is definitely key in this role!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with an OOP
- Strong Algorithm experience
- Excellent communication skills particularly as it relates to technical concept
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum 4+ years professional work experience
- Deploying to The Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure) using CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with TDD ( Test Driven Development)
What You Will Be Doing
- C#, ASP.NET Core
- Strong Communication
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 85% Hands On
- 15% team collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year plus bonus!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.