Senior iOS Developer, Downtown Boston
A company in Downtown Boston is looking to bring on a Senior iOS Developer to help deliver consumer focused applications for high-end companies. This company’s clients include some big name companies across the northeast, from clothing brands to insurance companies and amusement parks. They recently started collaborated with big name cell phone carriers for a project and cutting-edge development. Any iOS Developers in the greater Boston are with experience in Swift are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least a half year of experience in Swift
- At least two years of professional iOS development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred but not required
- The ability to be client-facing is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating with an expert team of mobile developers
- Utilizing modern technologies such as Swift
- Consulting enterprise level clients on how to build mobile applications
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.