Mid-Level UI Developer- 30% Design, Angular/React Framework knowledge
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a supportive team in an environment with a good cause? A local fitness corporation in Center City, Philadelphia is looking to hire multiple mid-level front end developers. You would be joining a team of 6 front end developers and 2 UX designers to work on 100% new development on a client and patient portal. As this facility is not only an outpatient facility but a fitness center the application would host client information as well as medical knowledge to help trainers rehabilitate and train clients to the best of their ability.
They are looking for a strong developer who’s ready to work with a team and hit the ground running on this project. For the completion of this project they are offering a 6-12-month contract to hire opportunity. Working here you would not only enjoy a state of the art fitness facility but a highly collaborative team and the opportunity to have a large say in the development of this project. Apply here today if you’re looking for a new and interesting project to start off your New Year!
Required Skills & Experience
- HTML, CSS, SASS or LESS knowledge
- Angular or React framework experience
- Previous work on UI Design & Development
- Design work with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, or Balsamiq
Desired Skills & Experience
- An interest in helping others through development
- The motivation to join the team & hit the ground running
- Ability to work well on an Agile team
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UI Development
- 30% UI Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A state of the art gym with membership included
- The opportunity to work on a highly experienced, cross-functional team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.