Senior Java Developer/ React.js/ Scala
A well-established retail company located in the South Bay is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Java Developer to join their team! You join a team that is fully responsible for the back end rewrite and rebuild of their internal pricing system. This is an opportunity to work with the latest technology on a brand-new development endeavor alongside of a team of innovators and subject-matter experts.
Successful candidates will have experience working with back end technologies such as Java, Python, and Scala. Additionally, development experience with big data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop is an absolute must have. Since candidates will be heavily involved in the pricing application a background or prior development experience with similar applications is a huge plus.
This company wants and makes sure that their employees feel compensated. They offer competitive benefits such as full medical insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off options, remote days and more!
Interviews are happening now so submit your resume ASAP for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- Java, J2EE
- Development experience with Scala or Python languages
- Hands on experience with Hadoop and Spark
- Experience working with AWS or Azure
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with internal pricing systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-end development
- 100% New development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology, daily
- Opportunity for continuous learning and upward career growth
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.