IT Specialist (Windows)
One of Europe’s largest retailer and currently operates over 10,000 stores in 28 countries throughout Europe and now expanding in the United States. This retailer wants IT specialist who is hands on and is willing to resolve customer issues as well as complex technical scenarios integrating several business applications. The IT specialist will be working in a Windows environment and supporting Windows Servers and Desktops.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows 7 and 10 experience
- Windows server experience
- Active Directory (adding users, resetting passwords)
- 1-2 years of experience in related field required
- Familiarity with the OSI model and related concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mail sever experience
- Remedy ticketing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Resolve customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating several business applications
- Lead the integration of GBS talent to resolve issues
- Work on critical cases as needed on a 24x7 basis or through an on-call model
- Train or guide the work of other team members on occasion
- Competitive salary: $53,000-$58,000
- Close to the metro
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Parental Leave - 100% paid
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.