Junior DevOps Engineer (linux)
How would you like to be a part of a real-estate backed loan investment platform company? This company is a platform marketplace where investors can invest in high quality private real estate loans. They are a top provider for access to accredited investors, funds, and institutions to a historically difficult-to-access class.
They are looking for a junior DevOps engineer to help build out their Kubernetes. You will also be helping to build out their automation and build pipelines using Jenkins for CI/CD. You will join the DevOps team and be a crucial part of advancing the DevOps team as a whole.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with automation languages such as Ruby, Python, and Go
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Maven, or Hudson
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Virtualization experience with either Hyper-V, Xen, or VMWare
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Red Hat Linux
- 30% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen with fresh food and delicious snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.