QA Automation Engineer
This company is the go to destination for moviegoers across the US. They help over 36 million movies fans each moth to discover and buy tickets in a more interesting and engaging way. This company aims to inform, entertain and guide film fans with the latest and greatest movies of the moment.
This company is looking for a QA Engineer to come in and design, develop, and execute software test suites for the multiple platforms they have. You will work as a full member of the agile software delivery team and help select and design quality engineering platforms, frameworks, and patterns. You will automat, track, and improve software quality.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium, Appium, or Cucumber
- Understanding of Black Box, White Box, and Grey Box testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with progressive complexity and scope in an Agile environment
- Understanding of software product life cycles and software development processes
- Passion for different technology platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Automation Testing
- 30% Manual testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dog friendly work place
- Very generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.