IT Project Manager
A law firm in Center City Philadelphia is looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join their PMO team. This position is open because their PMO team has been hiring and expanding like crazy at the end of 2018 and are looking to continue the momentum in 2019. This Project Managers focus will be working closely with the IT Development (Web Dev team) and Infrastructure teams. Someone that can help be the liaison between both IT teams and the PMO team would be ideal. Anyone with 4+ years of experience of planning, scheduling and monitoring projects to their completion would fit well for this role. This would be a yearlong project with the chance to be extended beyond that time frame. This contract can pay up to $50 per hour for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Project Manager
- Experience working with Web development and infrastructure teams
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring IT department projects
- Technical Business knowledge in a law firm or the legal industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Communication skills
- Relevant technology concepts (mainframe, Client-serve, web based architectures)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Web Development projects
- 40% infrastructure projects
- 20% Documentation
- 80% Planning, scheduling, monitoring projects
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.