A global leader in the 3D printing space is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to work out of their Downtown Brooklyn office. This company is known for making easy to use 3D printers for professional, personal and education use.
They’re looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team who has experience maintaining, monitoring and scaling a cloud infrastructure as well as experience with automation; containerization and scripting
They're looking to bring on someone who has experience working in a cloud environment (open to Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc), has Terraform experience, is strong with a scripting language, automation and ideally has containerization experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working in a cloud environment
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or
- Azure or
- Digital Ocean
- Experience with infrastructure as code – Terraform
- Scripting experience – Go (Golang preferred or Python, Bash, Shell, etc)
- Automation experience (Jenkins, CircleCI or Spinaker)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization experience – Docker and/or Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.