C# .Net Software Engineer (Startup)
Want to get involved with a super cool startup?
We’re working with a 5-year company that’s looking to grow their team. They recently added 3 new developers to their team of 12 and are looking for three more to join.
They provide companies with the software to manage and implement wellness programs for their employees. They offer 100s of pre-built challenges and the option to build your own. In addition, they provide coaching, training, biometrics, rewards and much more. You’ll have the chance to build this out with innovative tech like Microservices, Angular6 and ES6.
This SaaS company is a convenient 5-minute walk from Union Station. Another great thing they offer is respect for work/life balance. After your first few months learning the ropes, you’ll have the freedom to work from home 1 day each week.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience developing with C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience writing WebAPIs from scratch
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly to a team
- Flexible to change
- Passion for technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company
- Understanding of Microservices
- Knowledge of NoSQL database
What You Will Be Doing
- Full Stack development
- Collaborate with a team
- Progress skills in new technologies
- Identify complex problems and create effective solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 1 day remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.