A one of a kind investment platform as a service company located in El Segundo is looking to bring on a DevOps engineer. This engineer will help build out the company's CI/CD pipeline as well as help automate their build piplines and lead a migration into a Kubernetes based environment. The role is full-time with the ability to offer a large competitive salary as well as full company-paid benefits and much more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- 3+ years experience with Configuration Management(Puppet, Chef and/or Salt)
- 2+ years experience scripting with any language(Python/Java/Ruby)
- 2+ years experience with Jenkins, Hudson and/or Maven
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with Cloud - AWS
- 2+ years experience with software and operations background
- Virtualization experience with VMWare and/or KVM/Hyper-V
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full employer paid-benefits
- Catered Lunches/Dinners daily
- Company Outings weekly
- Office with video games, ping pong tables, fully-stocked kitchen etc.
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.