Technical Business Analyst
Our client is a prominent investment company located in the Chicago Loop. They’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team who can assist with SQL development as well. You’ll be analyzing user needs, documenting requirements, quality control testing and more. In addition, you need be able to recognize, identify and escalate any issues to the appropriate person.
This is a great opportunity to come in and get an understanding of both the business and the application side of things.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years’ professional experience
- Proven ability to code in SQL
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the financial industry is beneficial
What You Will Be Doing
- Sitting in on meetings gathering requirements
- Ensuring applications meet expectations
- Some SQL coding
- Gain strong understanding of both the business and the development
- Working with a team
- Articulate the purpose of the application
- Competitive Pay: Up to $37/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 14 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.