Software Development Engineer in Test for Boston Logistics Company
An industry leader in postal technology solutions is seeking to a Software Development Engineer in Test. They build applications used by Canada Post and the United States Postal Service to manage, track, and route deliveries. They’re also working building software for automated postal kiosks that will allow consumers to conveniently send packages.
They’re seeking an SDET to test their core software platform, which runs on a variety of platforms. The role primarily consists of building automation tools in C# for automation testing. You’d also be performing front end testing and testing Xamarin apps with XUnit on occasion.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Software QA Position
- At least 1 year of experience of software development or automation framework development in C#
- Experience performing automated API testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with NUnit and XUnit is strongly preferred
- C++ experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Automation Testing and Building Automation using C#
- 10% Testing with NUnit and XUnit
- 20% Collaboration with Development & Management teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to 100k/yr, commensurate with experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Tuition Assistance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.