Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Northern Suburbs)
A leading Software Company in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to their infrastructure team. This person must have heavy Vmware and AWS experience. Experience with Vmware tools is required. This role will be a lot of Automation using various tools for scripting and configuration management. This is a great opportunity to work in a variety of different environments and gain experience with innovative technologies. If you have a passion for tech and want to always be learning, this is the right position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux and/or Windows systems experience in a production environment
- 3+ years of VMWare or related virtualization experience
- 3+ years of experience with Python or related languages
- Exposure or experience with Chef or Ansible or related configuration management tools
- Security experience or exposure is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux, 100% Virtualized with VMWare
- 100% hands on – 50% operations and infrastructure build out, 50% automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.