React Native (Mobile) Software Engineer | North Dallas | $110k
This company is growing at a rapid pace. The unprecedented Global expansions has opened plenty opportunities for leadership. They are looking for an experienced React Native and React developer to help enhance the wide range of mobile and web applications.
This company believes in its product and procedure. The automotive industry is convoluted with companies that have little background of success, this company has made a staple as one of the more innovative in the Dallas market by putting a premium on their software engineers.
If you’re interested in joining a “30-year startup” culture, don’t hesitate and apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
·Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of mobile application (React Native) development experience.
- Familiarity with Architecture for mobile and web applications.
- Strong experience with implementing complex UI/UX features.
- Experience with SOAP and Restful Services.
- Experience with APNS and FCM/GCM push notifications.
- Experience with App Store and Play store release management.
·Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end service
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Spring boot and Java.
- Experience with Containers and Container Orchestration.
- Experience with application server platforms: Apache Tomcat and Express.
- Experience writing SQL Queries.
- Experience with SQL databases: DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with message-based systems (message bus, message streaming, pub/sub, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement complex and core functionality within our mobile app related to scheduling, payments and billing, route, internal/external APIs, etc
- Contribute to the delivery of cost-effective business solutions.
- Work as part of a team developing React Native based applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Be actively involved in the development of highly-responsive user interfaces using React Native and React.
- Code, test and operate React Native based softwareWork with the latest technologies and tools to solve the oldest problems which affect our customers
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.