DevOps Engineer (TFS, Git, C#/.NET
A software company headquartered in Las Colinas is looking for a DevOps engineer to come on board for a permanent full-time position. The company specializes in state-by-state e-filing for law firms and although they’ve undergone a lot of growth over the last decade, it is still a small enough shop where individual contributors get to have a big impact!
They need this person to have at least a couple years of experience working with CI/CD pipelines for automating software deployments. They are going to be using TFS and Git at least to start. This is a C#/.NET shop so a background in Windows automation (especially using Powershell) will be very helpful.
If you are excited by the challenge of implementing DevOps and CI/CD into a SaaS environment, then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Windows server/sys engineer capacity
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines (especially TFS)
- Code repository experience using Git
- Powershell scripting skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a C#/.NET development environment
- Experience with Azure cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows environment
- 80% Hands On DevOps engineering
- 20% Design and architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.