Principal Data Engineering Consultant - Highly competitive salary and bonus
This prestigious professional consulting group was founded by a Formula 1 Racing team in London. Taking the lessons learned with the race analytics team, they have since expanded to help clients of all industries with their massive data problems. Clients include NBA and Premier League teams, leading pharmaceutical companies, government infrastructure projects, and even luxury car brand.
Your job as a Principal Data Engineer will be to work alongside clients to plan and execute their data management strategies. You will be building high-throughput data pipelines using Python and Scala, and tools like Hadoop, Spark, and various AWS offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert-level knowledge of data warehousing, ETL, and “Big Data” tools
- Java, Python, Scala, or similar programming experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time
Not Required, But a Strong Plus
- NoSQL experience
- Hadoop, Spark
- Data Governance and Security
- Previous client-facing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Database, Data warehouse, ETL
- 40% Middle-tier services and APIs
- 40% Hands On Coding
- 35% Architecture and Design
- 25% Client Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- Performance Bonus: Up to 50% depending on individual and team performance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Exceptional Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.