SDET (Software Development Engineer In Test)
America’s leading retail sales and shopping analytics software platform company is urgently looking to bring on a Software Development Engineer in Test. The company, located in Santa Monica is rapidly expanding and is looking for an SDET to come in and help develop the current company’s software as well as new projects being worked on. The role will be about 80% automation and is looking for an engineer with continuous integration experience among scripting experience to help lead and develop these software platforms and ventures. The role has the ability to offer a large competitive full-time salary as well as company paid benefits and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in QA/SDET Automation Role
- 3+ years experience working with Selenium and/or Cucumber
- 3+ years background scripting with Java and/or Python
- 3+ years experience with API testing – Postman/Rest
Desired Skills & Experience
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins and/or Maven
- 3rd party API’s
- Cloud experience with AWS
- Software script debugging
- Experience testing both front-end and back-end applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance(Health, Dental, Vision)
- Open floor office plan
- Pension Plan
- Flex hours after a few months tenure
- Paid Time Off
- Catered Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.