Senior Full Stack Engineer (Crypto)
As the world is brought online through tokenization—using blockchains to represent asset ownership—our client is bringing safe and efficient trading for buyers and sellers to connect directly, peer-to-peer, forming the foundation of a new global marketplace.
Building a digital asset exchange that hopes to integrate their crypto currency exchange into any willing web or mobile application, essentially they making it easy to pay for any item with whatever cryptocurrency you have in your virtual wallet.
Right now, they need strong Full Stack/Back End engineers familiar with complex trading systems like the one they are building. Their platform is built out using Go and React, but they are interested in candidates who have worked with any of the following: Go, Python, Node, or Scala/Clojure. Your role will be focused on building a product that can be used worldwide to enable cryptocurrency payments for any online business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years experience building with Go, Node or Python
- Familiarity with TDD
- API design
- Packaging / library creation and maintenance
- Experience with AWS
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work with PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
- Previous work on transactional systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% building services in Node OR Python OR Go
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit