C# Software Engineer
Our client is a prominent investment company located in the Loop. You’ll be joining a highly collaborative team responsible for driving IT solutions for Institutional Operations. They’re looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, as well as, the ability to interact with business and development teams in a rapidly changing environment.
You will be joining part of an engineering team supporting front office business users. It’s a generalist role combining elements of developer, data engineer, and production support. It’s a great chance to get exposure to a variety of tools, gain an understanding of capital markets instruments and asset management and learn the data behind the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years’ hands on development experience
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.Net and MVC
- Good understanding of Excel
- Strong experience with SQL Server and Data Analytics
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Desire to work with a team
- Passion for problem solving
Desired Skills & Experience
- GraphQL, Python, PowerBI, Git
- Experience working in finance
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- C# .Net development
- Data engineering
- Production support
- Working with a team
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.