Senior .NET engineer to work on an industry leading talent management software
This talent management company located in back bay is looking for a motivated .NET developer to join the team. They are currently building an intuitive software enabling their clients to attract, hire and retain top talent. In the past few years they have been rapidly growing and continuing to build out their team.
As a full stack software engineer you will be working with a team of experienced and sharp engineers on new projects. You will be given absolute creative freedom to design and create complex and functional web applications. You will be primarily be working with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
· B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
· Experience working with C# and ASP.NET MVC
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
· Any cloud experience with (AWS/Azure)
· Commitment to technology and development best practices
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% Hands on
· Involved in architectural and design meetings
· Opportunity to interface with clients
· Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.