Site Reliability Engineer (International Fintech)
The ideal candidate will join this newly-formed division in guiding major Investment and Financial clients to deploy bleeding-edge Cloud Environments. The name of the game is new development- you will brainstorm the best possible Automation solutions for each clients' particular situation, then swoop in and deploy. This role's marriage of technology and client relationship will allow you to really build your leadership credentials, both with your team and your clients.
This is a cross-functional team with plans to majorly scale its' operations in the next two quarters. If you are looking for both autonomy and stability, this could very well be the perfect fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of Infrastructure Automation experience minimum
- Production experience migrating to AWS Cloud environment (EC2, Cloudwatch,CodeDeploy)
- Node or Python Programming Language experience
- Advanced mastery of Containerization protocols (Docker, Kubernetes)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Code Management background using Git
- Client-facing experience
- Strong CI/CD Background (Jenkins)
- Any Terraform exposure a big plus
- 35% Red Hat Linux (migrating to Cloud)
- 65% AWS Cloud Environment
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Architecture/ Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Downtown Office
- Major Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Stipends for personal and professional development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.