Cloud Reliability Engineer
A Dozen Countries. Awards from over twenty international Tech Organizations. And now, The chance to be the third member of a Toronto-focused Cloud SysOps team delivering Production System Solutions across the world.The ideal Candidate will be responsible for automating deplopyment and maintaining excellence on various production cycles. The ability to optimize Kubernetes clusters is a necessity, as is the ability to adapt to new technologies and products!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced proficiency with design testing and running production services
- Experience with Scripting Languages at a high level (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to manage a variety of Cloud environments (AWS, OpenShift Cloud, OpenStack)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing Kubernetes in production enviro.
- History of monitoring at a large scale (Nagios, Zabbix)
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci. (or equivalent)
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% Linux
- 55% Cloud
- 65% Hands On
- 35% Team Implementation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.