This software company located in Irvine is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide mentor-ship and leadership to their team and express expertise of QA and testing. Do you remain up to date with the current industry trends and emerging technology? Do you have the leadership skills necessary to run a team? Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Selenium, SoapUI, HP UFT, JMeter
- http protocol, JSON and XML
- Java, Junit
- Groovy and Griddle
- College degree and 4 years of related work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile, Scrum
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field preferred
- Six or more years of technology and software testing work experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops and creates test ware
- Provides QA and testing input
- Identifies tasks and methods that can be automated to ensure resources are maximized
- Remains current in test automation technology and software capabilities to ensure efficient utilization of resources
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.