Mobile Engineer (React Native)| Dallas | Competitive Salary |
This company is looking for someone who has experience with React Native to help work on a platform that runs a field service company B2E.
Your work will impact every part of the customer lifecycle including sales, marketing, scheduling, CRM, billing, mobile field service applications, and communication.
You work with dozens of APIs and frameworks and are truly a platform on which our customers utilize as their primary and central tool. To boost the company into the future, they intend to move to a cloud-based infrastructure and provide new APIs for use internally and by for their business partners.
If you’re an engineer that is interested in joining a collaborative team, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years expert level React Native experience
- At least 3 years expert level experience with mobile apps that have offline capabilities
- At least 1 year experience with iOS native development. We use native code for a few features integrated with React Native app
- At least 1 year with Android native development. We use native code for few features integrated with React Native app
- At least 3 years experience implementing complex and core features into a mature code base
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end service
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ruby/Rails development.
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms, including RDBMS (specifically PostgreSQL) and key/value cache (specifically Redis).
- Experience with message-based systems (message bus, message streaming, pub/sub, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement complex and core functionality within our mobile app related to scheduling, payments and billing, route, internal/external APIs, etc
- Own our mobile department and find ways to improve existing systems and processes
- Help mentor and coach junior members of our development team
- Work with the latest technologies and tools to solve the oldest problems which affect our customers
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.