Ruby on Rails Developer
An exciting new opportunity that is focused on creating software to reduce the risk of food borne illnesses is looking to expand their team. They are a national brand that has recently received strong rounds of funding and are building a local office to the metro area. You will be an integral part of building the local platform with a small engineering team. There will be very flexible opportunities for remote work as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- 2+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails
- Any experience with node.js/java a plus
- Passion working for a start-up and owning full life cycle development process
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Frontend
- 30% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.