Senior DevOps & Site Reliability Engineer
A financial technology company is looking to add on Lead DevOps Engineer to their growing cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a DevOps engineer that holds a software development background and is currently working with Amazon AWS and Site Reliability related role. You will be working in a collaborative team in technical hub for one of the largest financial firms in the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience minimum
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker
- Solid understanding of micro service architecture, deployments, and operations
- Production experience migrating to AWS Cloud environment (EC2, Cloudformation, Lambda, API)
- Node, Python, or Java development exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a SRE position
- Software development background
- Any Terraform exposure a big plus
- 10% Application support
- 90% SRE/DevOps automation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Downtown Office
- Major Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Stipends for personal and professional development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.