Android Engineer/ Android SDK/ Java
Heart disease unfortunately kills more people than anything else in the western world (including all cancers combined). This company builds beautiful, FDA-cleared medical grade hardware and software that lets people take control of their own heart health and truly save lives. They created of the Kardia series of mobile EKG products, which has now captured over 20 million EKG’s from hundreds of thousands of active users, seeks a Android Engineer with passion for developing consumer facing mobile applications for Android environments. With a strong focus on user experiences, we balance building new features, refactoring code, and improving existing features based on analytics data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience with Android
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience developing in Java
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- App development with UI features exp
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with rxjava and retrofit a plus
- Kotlin experience a plus but not required
- Audio experience would be great, Bluetooth would be a plus
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with product, design and rest of engineering to define a rich Android experience.
- Work on high impact features that affect thousands of users daily.
- Competitive salary up to: $180K/ year
This company is located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your life outside work as smooth as possible while you’re at work work, and we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.