A well-known technology company in Dallas is looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics Engineer to join their solutions-focused engineering team! The company builds a leading technology enabled broker platform for the real estate industry. As a valued member of the technology team, you will be providing technical leadership for projects and actively engage with internal and external users.
The ideal candidate will be a die-hard engineer who knows Microsoft Dynamics CRM like the back of their hand! This is a role where you will get to be a subject matter expert and participate in the design, development, testing and support of CRM features and applications and integrations. You will have the opportunity to work in a SCRUM/Agile delivery environment and participate in Solutions Design. This is a role that will require someone to be productive as a member of a team while also driving results from individual contributions.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Development experience; certification preferred
- Design and development of custom CRM plug-ins
- MS Financial Systems - Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Power BI, C/C3#, Node.js and React.js Experience preferred
- Implementation of custom CRM workflows (Custom entity forms, Custom Portals, Custom CRM web applications)
- Implementing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configuring the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code Design and integration of business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications
- Use and Customization of SDK Tool Kit
- A Joy for learning new skills and technologies. Passionate about conveying knowledge.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- XX% Windows Server 2010
- 80% Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
- 20% Implementation and developing technical solutions in the CRM space
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 70% Individual Contributions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Equity Options (in certain instances)
- Paid Time Off
- Stipend for conferences and continued learning/training within CRM space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.