QA Automation Engineer
An eCommerce company located Downtown by Toronto’s Eaton Centre is looking for their first Software Tester to join a team of 2. They are an online subscription to a quarterly box of makeup products that varies based on individual consumers. The Software Tester will be working alongside the other two to assess the company’s current technical environment decide which automation tools would best and start the testing environment. For the ideal candidate with experience in automaton, the company is offering up to $85,000 with 2-3 days work from home option.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA Automation
- Production experience adding onto a Selenium framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background in Software Development
- Exposure to working with applications built out in PHP and Magento
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Manual Testing
- 50% Automation Testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Paid sick days and holiday pay
- 2-3 days work from home option
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.