Principal Software Engineer for Cambridge Consulting Company
A quickly growing company that provides a cloud PaaS and consulting services for major enterprise companies is seeking to hire a Principal Software Engineer for their consulting team.
As a member of the consulting team, you’ll work with a variety of enterprise companies to help them update and modernize their technology. As part of the team’s unique approach to creating lasting change in addition to the short-term technological overhaul, you’ll teach clients’ engineering teams best practices and modern development strategies. Since you’ll be working with a variety of companies, our client is seeking candidates who are tech-agnostic and have strong fundamentals, including extensive experience with object-oriented concepts and paired programming techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – teaching is a key part of this role!
- B.S. in CS or similar
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with several technologies, including both open-source and Microsoft technologies, is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new services for various clients
- Facilitate modernizing legacy code and architecture
- Directly teaching software engineers modern development practices
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, Commensurate with Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Potential for equity
- Generous PTO to start
- Beautiful, easily accessible office with plenty of amenities (including catered breakfast!)
- Tuition assistance programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.