Java Engineers Working in the Retail Space
Our client in the Irving area that provides full service technical consulting for their clients in the retail space is looking for a couple of developers to help fill out their team for the start of a new project. Our client has assisted some of the world’s leading retailers and global brands with their Digital, Order Management and Flexible Fulfillment initiatives for more than a decade.
The ideal candidate that the manager is looking for will have experience as a full-stack developer working with Java, Spring Boot, as well as Kafka, Scala, and NoSQL databases. Our client has two positions open and is looking for both a Senior and Junior level developer that would have the opportunity to travel to the clients location as well. If you or anyone you know could be interested feel free to apply or reach out.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Java experience using the Spring Boot framework
- 1+ years of experience working with Scala, Kafka, and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to the SOLID principals of software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelors or Masters in a Computer Related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-On
- 80% Back-end
- 100% Coding
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months with the opportunity for conversion for the right candidate.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.