Senior .NET engineer for industry leading ed-tech company located on the Charles River in Cambridge
This innovative educational travel company is looking to bring on a talented engineer to join the team. They offer a unique learning experience with language training, cultural exposure and academic achievement to provide a life changing travel experience.
They are specifically looking for driven senior .NET engineers to join the team. They are about to begin some new projects and greenfield development. In this role you will be using C#, .NET Core 2.1, React, SQL and AWS. The ideal candidate should enjoy solving complex business problems and enjoy being challenged.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience developing applications with the full Microsoft Stack
· Professional experience using C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, Web API and object-oriented concepts
· Driven to learn new technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
· Good team plater with a passion for collaboration and the ability to teach and mentor junior level developers
· Experience with Unit Testing
· .NET Core experience
· Experience with agile/scrum/Kanban methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% Full Stack .NET Development
· 100% Hands on with Team Collaboration
· Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.