Mid-Senior .NET Developer
A small recognized company in Northern Virginia has an immediate need for a Mid-Sr Software Developer to come and join their team to work on an exciting government project where you will be modernizing a legacy application to the latest and greatest tech. Great opportunity to work with .NET core! This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience
- Must be able to work independently on projects maintaining multiple applications in a development, test and production environment
- Position must be able to obtain and maintain a government clearance to top-secret level.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET Core experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.