Senior Node Engineer
A company located in Northern Virginia is expanding quickly and is looking for a full stack developer to join their team. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone that is looking to work with a growing product shop. Their main product line helps to increase efficiency, effectiveness of business across the globe, and helps to increase customer satisfaction.
They are looking for ambitious, talented engineers across all spectrums and this provides a huge opportunity for growth. This is truly a one of a kind company and you’ll be working with some of the best engineers in the region. Phenomenal culture and a unique opportunity for growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-8 years experience
- Experience in the development of several full life cycle applications
- Expertise in Node & Express
- Modern Angular Experience
- +1 Year working with Docker
- Experience with AWS/Cloud
- Cross tech-stack experience or expertise in more than one of the technologies is a huge plus!
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be working on hands on development of a growing platform with a small, but growing team
- Become a mentor to junior developers
- 4 weeks flex PTO
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses up to 10% of your base
- Exceptonal learning Opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.