Solutions Architect (.NET and Azure)
My company just partnered with a marketing technology provider start-up located in Irving, Texas. Our client is looking to bring on an Azure Solutions Architect to their growing prototype team that will be working on cutting edge .NET and Azure technology. Our client is a subsidiary of a nationwide marketing company that has been around for numerous years.
The Solution Architect will be working with the internal teams and external clients to design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions leveraging the Azure cloud computing platform. This is the perfect opportunity to join a company and team on the ground floor of a very disruptive industry. The ideal candidate will have experience with Azure, .NET/C#, IoT and working knowledge of an Agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of applications
- Prior work experience within a SaaS company
- Deep understanding of Azure and Azure products
- Knowledge with Agile Development, Scrum, and ALM
- Experience with .NET programming language
- Experience “migrating” workloads to the cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for enabling DevOps concepts
- Desire to work at a start-up company
- Passionate and organized developers
- Excellent communication and written skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Architecture/Design; 20% Coding
- 60% New Development; 40% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration; 50% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150-185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- 21 days PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Top of the line custom assets (Apple or PC)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.