Application Software Engineer - Lead
A top company in the healthcare space needs a Software Engineer with full stack experience to add to their growing team. They are able to pay up to $120K, DOE.
A software developer on the application team is primarily responsible for maintaining, improving, and expanding their existing web application. A senior-level developer is experienced, self-starting, and proactive; you are expected to serve as a trusted resource on the business logic in place as well as their system architecture. They are expected to work collaboratively, with minimal supervision, to ensure our application meets project requirements and scalability needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of full stack experience in production
- Prior professional experience working with AngularJS or any modern front end framework
- Back end focused experience with Python and Flask or Django
- Having worked with SQL professionally
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Remote
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
- 12 Federal Holidays
- Fully paid medical benefits
- 2-3 company paid retreats per year
- Unlimited growth potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.