A national media organization is looking for a bright and well-rounded Data Engineer to join an innovative technology team. This role will be reporting directly the Data Architect. This role is a technical position on a diverse team building a next generation editorial intelligence data platform.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of previous experience with software engineering and data analytics. Additionally, having a passion for learning and taking on challenges is a must. For the right attitude and experience, my client is willing to pay up to 125K/DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in software engineering and data analytics
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science, or related fields
- Experience and capability to design, specify and build a data API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with software design patterns
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud services
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience with business intelligence and digital analytics
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Data Analyst
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $ 125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.