This Big Data company in Redwood City is changing the game by providing a scalable event-based analytics solution that answers critical business questions. This includes customer behavior and the products they use. Metrics such as growth, retention, conversion and engagement can be analyzed through their highly visual and interactive interface. Companies rely on their product to gauge how their business is truly doing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any other related fields
- Candidates must be local (within 30 to 40 minutes)
- Proficiency in React
- Experience with D3
What you will be doing:
- Using the skills mentioned above to build and improve the companies UI
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly find effective solutions
- An open mind and ability to lead
- Working with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Testing your skills and bettering yourself as an engineer, teammate, and person
- Competitive Pay: Up to 140,000 – 200,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Catered lunches every day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.