Senior Data Scientist/ Python
The leader in on-demand ride sharing and after-school rides for children is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their growing engineering team in Redwood City. Their platform is the most trusted way for parents to get scheduled rides for their kids to and from school. Their drivers are heavily vetted and reliable to keep parent's minds at ease. Schools love the end-to-end student transportation that brings more convenience, visibility and cost-efficiency. To date the company has driven over 3.5 million miles, giving rides to more than 500K children -- with rides booked by families and 2000+ schools. They are VC-backed company with funding from top investors including Sequoia Capital and Spark Capital.
As a Senior Data Scientists, you will be working with a small team. So the role will be more of a hybrid between some coding, data engineering, and Data Science duties. They love people who like to see the whole picture and have more responsibility in their role. You should be well versed with Python, R, and Machine Learning. Interested? Apply for immediate consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Master's degree or higher in a relevant major
- Machine Learning experience
- Python experience
- Candidates must be local
What You Will Be Doing
- R experience
- Experience in a hybrid role
- Big Data technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to have a huge impact at an early-stage, mission-driven startup
- Competitive compensation, including cash and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, including paid membership to One Medical
- Delicious and healthy daily catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fun office environment, overlooking the beautiful waters in Redwood Shores
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.