Are you interested in join a team to help build out a product that utilizes machine learning and predictive analytics to market to big brand companies?
In 2019, big data is at a premium. If you have AWS experience than this is the job for you.
If you’re an engineer that is interested in joining a collaborative team working with relevant tech, apply today and get started with an interview as soon as tomorrow.
Required Skills & Experience
- Willingness to learn from and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Solid understanding of standard programming techniques (OOP, etc).
- Material experience writing, (unit) testing, debugging, deploying, and maintaining web-based applications.
- Confidence using software version control systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Experience with message-based systems (message bus, message streaming, pub/sub, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in requirements, architecture, and design discussions.
- Greenfield development
- Collaborate on design and architecture direction, with an eye toward short-term flexibility while pushing for long-term gain.
- Design, implement, and test high-availability systems for:
- processing incoming telemetry data including geolocation,
- managing business relationships that allow sharing of assets,
- and enabling secure access to both web-based UIs and APIs.
- Support customer issues and requests with the rest of the team.
- Use the existing code base to garner knowledge and understanding of current functions.
- Use and help investigate these and other technologies:
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract $125k+
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.