.NET Software Developer
A provider of a software as a service platform utilized by companies within the energy industry is in search of two .NET Engineers to work in their New York City office. This candidate will be working on a web and mobile platform that encompasses all management aspects of energy provision. This is a mid-level position with a great opportunity to join and be mentored by a team of 10 senior’s engineers. Any candidate who is interested in progressing their skills and career would thrive in this position. It is a full time position, casual work environment with flexible work hours.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 3 -5 years of experience developing with full stack .NET technologies
- Proven experience with C#/ASP.NET MVC
- SQL experience for backend
Desired Skills & Experience
- Android experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Front end development; 75% Middle tier/backend development
- Mobile development incorporated with Android
- 100% Hands 0n development
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Ping pong table, arcade games
- Unlimited sick days
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.