A major advertising and marketing company is currently hiring a SQL Database Administrator on a “contract to hire” basis and can pay up to $70/hour.
In this role, you will work on database creation, maintenance and admin functions. You’ll monitor database systems, focus on database backup and recovery procedures, analyze performance, and more.
You will be working in a team environment with SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL and Redshift database environments hosted within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This is an urgent position and they are looking to hire immediately!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years SQL database administration experience
- Midlevel SQL DBA
- Experience with High Availability
- Experience with Disaster Recovery
Desired Skills & Experience
- Redshift or AWS experience is a big plus
- S3 or scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Bash or Perl)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.